Posted by Work Van Equipment on 9/19/2019 to Van Equipment
JBC's DOT approved traffic cones are world renowned for their practically invincible design. These cones are a fast and easy solution to help keep you and your workers safe while working out of a van or truck on the side of the road.
They can be placed around the perimeter of your vehicle to warn passing vehicles of nearby pedestrian workers or placed behind your van to make sure no one parks too close for you to open the rear doors and access your equipment.
They're also a perfect way to keep traffic from driving too close when unloading a ladder from the driver's side of the van roof.
So what makes these cones so special? Here's the breakdown:
A: Indented Handle
- Easy to lift by hand
- Allows users to easily attach caution tape, chain, or other accessories
- Protects reflective tape from weather and wear & tear
- Ensures a longer lasting life span
- High impact resistance
- High night time reflectivity over a wide range of angles
- Durable and flexible
- Able to fully self correct into original shape after being crushed
- UV resistant, doesn't fade - only becomes a deeper orange throughout the years
- Base won't separate from the body, even under extreme duress such as being run over by a car
- Nationally recognized and registered circle of orange dots around base of cone
- Easy to differentiate between other cones
JBC has been making safety traffic cones known and trusted by businesses and municipalities large and small all over the United States for over 20 years.
Visit our product pages linked below for cone pricing and a simple solution to store your cones in your van without them getting in the way.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Get our deals in your email!