- Light Duty, Medium, Full Size, Service Body or KUV Body
Make and model of your truck.
- Dodge Ram, Ford F-Series, Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra, Nissan Titan, Toyota Tundra, etc.
Does your truck have a camper shell?
- Regular, Extended, Crew, or Extended Crew/Mega
- Short or Long
Now that you have the necessary details, what type of rack are you looking for in your truck? What do you carry daily and from job to job? The type of cargo will determine what type of truck rack will get the job done.
- For jobs where ladders are essential, the Clamp and Lock ladder rack would be the best option. You can customize it to carry a ladder on both sides or just the Passenger side.
- If you are looking to carry lumber, PVC pipes, and other cargo, the Cargo Racks will help you transport everything easily. You can add accessories like a conduit carrier or straps.
- There are also smaller jobs that require a rack that will not compromise the space of your truck bed. In cases such as these, an Econo Truck Rack or Quick Pack Weekender Ladder rack are your best bet.
Holman truck racks are heavy duty and are coated to prevent rust. They come in tough steel and aluminum options, depending on your budget and needs. But no matter what you choose, you know you will be getting a truck rack that will make your job easier.
Work Van Equipment is a certified Holman retailer. You can be sure your order will qualify for warranty coverage. If you have any questions, you can always call or email our customer service team for help. They are here to answer your product or ordering questions.