The Kargo Master Pro II KS-Series Truck Rack is one of the most heavy-duty racks on the market. The Karog Master Pro II KS-Series Truck Racks is built with 2" diameter round steel tubing that offers a 1,700 lb. loading capacity. The sleek round tube design significantly reduces wind drag and noise and creates an uniform load distribution that results in a sturdier rack . All Kargo Master truck racks are treated with zinc primer and marine grade powder coat to achieve excellent corrosion and UV resistance. The Kargo Master Pro II KS-Series provides footplates that cantilever out from the side of the truck, and this unique front mount assembly eliminates stress that can bend or otherwise damage thin sheet metal used in late model truck beds. Mounting is safe, simple, and solid as a rock.
The Kargo Master Pro II KS-Series Truck Racks features 5" swaged joints and gusseted cross bars for increased durability and strength. Full 17" long pre-drilled foot plates ensure the cargo rack is securely fastened to your truck bed. Convenient T-Bolts are included to minimize the need to drill your truck bed. Rear Takeout Bar is designed to be removed without any tool to allow clearance for storing large objects or cargo onto the truck bed. Rigid side channel rails are designed with a handy grab that loops at the back of the truck. With a Kargo Master Pro II Truck Rack and its line of time-saving commercial accessories, you're equipped for any job.
- Big 2" Dia x .083" steel tube frame - Strongest available.
- Unique front mount assembly reduces stress - Protects truck bed.
- High gloss marine grade powder coat specially formulated to resist corrosion and abrasion.
- Useful 4th crossbar included at no cost.
- Nationwide lifetime frame guarantee.
- Superior design, materials, and craftsmanship.
- Models available to custom fit full size or mini trucks with short or long bed. Special wider/taller models for Ford Super Duty.
- Available in standard and extended length. Extended length racks position front crossbar beyond windshield on extended cab trucks. This reduces wind noise, looks better, and provides more support for long cargo.
- Unique front mount system protects your truck bed and stabilizes your rack.
- Accessory Extended Legs to accommodate high rise camper shells.
- T Bolts are included to attach foot plates or full length tie down bed rails without drilling into truck.
Included in this Package:
Legs & Bars - Full Size WITH SHELL
Side Channels - Full Size Extended Cab - 96" Bed
This rack is made to go over shells that are flush with the cab. If the shell is higher, we have 6" extension legs part number KM31530.