Posted by Work Van Equipment on 9/10/2020 to Van Equipment
Kargo Master and Ranger Design have been hard at work providing new and improved van equipment to maximize cargo space and keep the driver safe and comfortable for a more productive work day.
- Peg Boards: These pegboards allow you to
customize your storage and keep your most commonly used tools secure
during transit and readily available for frequent use. There are 3
different hook styles to choose from to match your specific needs, and the
pegboards can be mounted on any flat surface. These are ideal for just
above a Kargo Master workbench to complete the workspace.
Partition for Compact Van: This partitions protects the driver from potentially
dangerous cargo in the back in the event of an accident. The contoured
design allows the driver to recline their seat, and the solid panels keep
the driver comfortable by keeping heat or air in the cabin and the noise
in the back.
- Interior Ladder Rack: This ladder rack allows you to stow away your small ladder inside your van to leave room on your van's roof for larger ladders or other cargo like lumber or piping. The rack is easy to use and install.
- Vise Holder: The vise holder gives you a safe and secure place to store your vise grip while on the go. It extends 1.5 ft and holds up to 200 lbs.
- Tire Holder: The tire holder keeps your spare tire securely stowed inside your van to prevent theft while on the job.
- Bucket and Tank Floor Mounts: These mounts secure various sizes of tanks and buckets to the van floor to free up space on shelving while still keeping everything in place and safe during transit.
- Tank Holders: These holders mount to the side of a shelf or other vertical surface to secure tanks in place with straps while on the go.
- Transit Connect Window Screens: Finally, window screens are now available for both the long and short wheelbase Transit Connect. These screens protect your cargo with heavy duty wire mesh so you can park your van on the street with peace of mind.
- (Coming Soon) Folding Shelves: Kargo Master will be releasing Folding Shelves soon to create a long-awaited solution for maximizing storage space with shelves while also allowing large cargo in the back by folding the shelves down while not in use.
- New Fold-Away Design: Ranger's 3rd generation of Fold-Away Shelving is here. The new design is composed of the same heavy duty 1/2" marine grade plywood with HDPE coating and aluminum extrusions that make their typical shelving so sought after.
- Composite Partitions for High Roof Vans: The new composite partitions for high roof vans are a lightweight but sturdy solution to protect the driver and passenger from potentially dangerous cargo in the back in the event of an accident. Their contour provides comfort, and the solid composite prevents heat and air from escaping the cabin to the cargo area while also keeping the noise from entering the cab.
- (Coming Soon) Composite Partitions with Window: Another option coming soon is a Composite Partition for High Roof Vans with a clear window, so you can have all the benefits of a crash-tested composite partition with the added comfort of being able to see your cargo area and help the cabin feel a little bigger.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Get our deals in your email!