Call (800) 533-7722 for a quote or send us your year, make, and model in a chat message or to [email protected]. Don't forget to include the roof height for full size vans and the shipping address, so we can expedite the quoting process.
Wall Liner Key Features:
- Protect van walls from wear and tear
- Clean, professional appearance
- Cover gaps in wall panels and prevent tools and materials from falling inside them
- Composed of textured composite
- Easy to clean
- Easy to install
- E-tracks available
BodyGuard Wall Liners protect your investment by keeping your van walls safe from nicks, scuffs, dings, and wear-and-tear from using your work van on a daily basis. They also cover the pesky panel panel gaps that tools and hardware love finding their way into, making your van look its best. The liners are made of easy-to-clean textured composite. E-tracks are also available to assist with tying down cargo.
Composite Partition Key Features:
- Also composed of textured composite
- Available with and without window
- Aluminum supports provide extra strength in some models
- Allows full seat base travel and 40% recline
- Helps to control the temperature and air quality in the van cab
- Protects the driver and passenger in the event of a collision
BodyGuard Composite Partitions are made of the same textured composite, creating a finished appearance with the liner kits. The partitions protect the driver and passenger from dangerous projectiles in the back of the van during an accident while still allowing day-to-day comfort with full seat travel and a 40% recline. Optional windows are also available to allow the driver to see the cargo area in the back.
Note: Bodyguard liners only ship to commercial addresses and will take up to 10 business days to ship. Please be certain to order the correct part as all Bodyguard sales are final.